Sunday, October 31, 2010

This Week's Menu #4

We had the Mexican Lasagna left from last week, so we are eating that today. My scanner is not happy today, so I can not scan the recipes into my computer. I will scan them tomorrow at work and link them to the list. Here's the menu for the rest of the week:
1. Canadian Mac N' Cheese - I tried this one last week, but didn't have exactly what it called for, so trying it again this week with the right ingredients.

2. Tuna Melt Pie - this is from the Sept. issue of Rachel Ray


3. Sausage Sheppard Pie - this is from the Sept. issue of Rachel Ray

4. Crock Pot Roast w/ Roasted Sweet Potatos - will take a pic of the roast in the crock pot tomorrow morning, but I have the sweet potatos and onion marinating in Lipton Onion Soup Mix w/ a little EVOO.

5. Stew - will use the leftover roast for this one - will take a pic when I put it together.

Groceries for the week - approx. $40
Meals made by me and not stressing out during the week - Pricele$$
Click on the following links to see the link parties that I participate in. Click on the links and PARTY ON!!!

Sumo Sweet Stuffmmm button
DIY ClubKeeping It SimpleBWS tips buttonMakingPhotobucketThe DIY Show Off

http://www.thegypsyscorner.com/

Show and Tell GreenMake it Yours @ My Backyard Eden http://www.thethriftyhome.com Beyond The Picket FenceHookingupwithHoHgiveaways
Chic on a Shoestring DecoratingFunky Junk's Saturday Nite SpecialPhotobucket




http://lifeaslori.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Found your blog through links! Hey if you would ever like to be featured for either a project you have done or any recipes you have than please come one over to our site.Thanks for letting me visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all looks so good!!! I just love stew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy if you ever would like to be featured or would like to share a recipe please come become a follower and email us...Great site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a spot to grab the recipes? I would love to try and make the Canadian Mac n Cheese. Everything looks so yummy. I do a lot of cooking sometimes on my day off so I will not have to cook during the week. Just warm things up. Good for you in this economy. Setting a fine example.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Guys!! I'm working on getting the recipes linked so that you can see them...hopefully this weekend. :-) Thanks for visiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to see the recipes! thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to hear what you thought of each recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment because they are Pricele$$ to me!!