Sunday, October 31, 2010

This Week's Menu #4

We had the Mexican Lasagna left from last week, so we are eating that today. My scanner is not happy today, so I can not scan the recipes into my computer. I will scan them tomorrow at work and link them to the list. Here's the menu for the rest of the week:
1. Canadian Mac N' Cheese - I tried this one last week, but didn't have exactly what it called for, so trying it again this week with the right ingredients.

2. Tuna Melt Pie - this is from the Sept. issue of Rachel Ray


3. Sausage Sheppard Pie - this is from the Sept. issue of Rachel Ray

4. Crock Pot Roast w/ Roasted Sweet Potatos - will take a pic of the roast in the crock pot tomorrow morning, but I have the sweet potatos and onion marinating in Lipton Onion Soup Mix w/ a little EVOO.

5. Stew - will use the leftover roast for this one - will take a pic when I put it together.

Groceries for the week - approx. $40
Meals made by me and not stressing out during the week - Pricele$$
Click on the following links to see the link parties that I participate in. Click on the links and PARTY ON!!!

Sumo Sweet Stuffmmm button
DIY ClubKeeping It SimpleBWS tips buttonMakingPhotobucketThe DIY Show Off

http://www.thegypsyscorner.com/

Show and Tell GreenMake it Yours @ My Backyard Eden http://www.thethriftyhome.com Beyond The Picket FenceHookingupwithHoHgiveaways
Chic on a Shoestring DecoratingFunky Junk's Saturday Nite SpecialPhotobucket




http://lifeaslori.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. Found your blog through links! Hey if you would ever like to be featured for either a project you have done or any recipes you have than please come one over to our site.Thanks for letting me visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all looks so good!!! I just love stew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy if you ever would like to be featured or would like to share a recipe please come become a follower and email us...Great site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a spot to grab the recipes? I would love to try and make the Canadian Mac n Cheese. Everything looks so yummy. I do a lot of cooking sometimes on my day off so I will not have to cook during the week. Just warm things up. Good for you in this economy. Setting a fine example.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Guys!! I'm working on getting the recipes linked so that you can see them...hopefully this weekend. :-) Thanks for visiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to see the recipes! thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to hear what you thought of each recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/12/Clever-Chicks-Blog-Hop-12.html



    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,

    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment because they are Pricele$$ to me!!