Sunday, October 24, 2010

This Week's Menu

I don't particularly like to cook. I don't mind it, I'm just not that good at it. I especially don't like to figure out WHAT to cook....so I've started making a menu for the week and cooking everything on Sunday. I've done this the last 3 weeks and it has made meal prep during the week very easy and a lot less stressful! Here is the menu for this week. If you would like any recipes, just email me and I will post them.

1. Chicken Satay
2. Canadian Mac n' Cheese
3. Mexican Lasagna
4. Chicken Alfredo Pizza
5. Chicken Tortilla Soup
6. Chicken w/ Roasted Veggies
7. Chicken w/ Noodles - lunches

I've numbered them instead of labeling by days because then we can 'pick' what we want instead of feeling like we 'have' to eat something on a particular day. :)

We usually eat out 1/2 times a week...so I only have to prep 5/6 meals. :-)

Groceries for the week - approx. $50
Having homecooked meals and NOT stressing out to make them = Pricele$$

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have the recipe for the Chicken Alfredo Pizza...can't figure out how to email you...please email me if you see this @ robinlcarroll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment because they are Pricele$$ to me!!