Thursday, December 2, 2010

All This for $3!!! I {heart} Coupons!!

I got all this for $3!!!


Wallgreens had a 'family & friends' coupon for Dec.1 = 15% off everything

1st Transaction:
Vicks Dayquil
Vicks Sinex Nyquil 2/$10
1 Puffs Kleenex (not pictured)
- 15%
-$1.50 MC (manufacturers coupon)
-$1.50 MC
-free kleenex coupon
OOP (out of pocket) = $6.35
+ $5 Jingle Cash

2nd Transaction:
Gilette Pro Fusion  $9.99
-15%
-$4.00 MC
-$5 Jingle Cash from 1st Tranaction
I had to purchase 3 filler items because I used more coupons than items and my subtotal was less than the $5 Jingle cash I was trying to use.
OOP = $.82
+ 4 Jingle Cash

3rd Transaction:
Vicks Dayquil
Vicks Nyquil  2/$10
-15%
-$1.50 MC
-$1.50 MC
- $4 Jingle Cash from 2nd Transaction
OOP = $2.38
+ $5 Jingle Cash

Subtotal before tax = $7.98
PLUS $5 Jingle Cash = Net = $3

Woohoo!!! SCORE!!!

Out of Pocket cost = $8 + tax
Getting $44 worth of items for Net $3 = Pricele$$

3 comments:

  1. Im following you back - thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you love coupons! I clip them every Sunday and get so excited to save more than I spend (I have a hard time throwing away the receipt showing my hard work) :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment because they are Pricele$$ to me!!