Sunday, December 5, 2010

I {heart} Coupons & I {heart} CVS!!

Ok, I don't know what all the hoopla is about the ZhuZhu pets, but when I saw that I could get 4 for the price of 1....I'm in!
Here's how I got all the above for less than 1 ZhuZhu pet!!!

Bought 4 ZhuZhu Pets @ $9.88 - BOGO - B2G1 = $9.88 (for all)
Lysol Wipes were BOGO @ $4.19 - (2) $1/1 MC
(these were supposed to be $3.69...I didn't see the price until I walked out of the store and I wasn't going back in for 50 cents)
Plus I had $4 off $20 purchase
And I gave $1 to St. Jude
Total w/ tax = $9.87!!!
(If I had seen the wrong price for Lysol, my total would have been 50 cents less!! Oh well!)
All of that for less than 1 ZhuZhu pet retail price!!

Getting 6 items for less than 1 retail item - AWESOME!
Giving to St. Jude and getting Toys for Tots items = Pricele$$

**BOGO = Buy One Get One Free, B2G1 = Buy 2 Get 1 Free, MC = Manufacturer's Coupon**
**Don't forget to store your Lysol wipes UPSIDE DOWN...the wipes will never be 'dry' - Thanks House of Hepworths for the tip**

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had a cvs here! I live in a very small town AND IT'S SO BORING!!!! haha like your blog! following :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment because they are Pricele$$ to me!!