Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So, I'm trying to be a Good Tutu (Grandma)

So, I have this wonderful grandson - Ryder.  He turned 1 in November and I had planned on making him a memory book of his first year....didn't happen.  Since I'm a teacher by day and I'm off right now, I decided to make him a 2010 memory book....here's how it turned out.




















I did each page pretty simple, but I still think it turned out great!  His daddy and he will appreciate it someday!  I plan to go to CVS today to take advantage of the BOGO (buy one, get one free) sale they have on Kodak books, plus I have a BOGO coupon, so technically, I should get 2 books for free!! One for Ryder & his Daddy and one for ME! We will see!

Time it took to make pages - a few hours & hours 
Memories documented and preserved = Pricele$$

I party with all these great ladies every week...go check them out & party on!!

Wallet-Friendly WednesdayBCD 125Its So Very CheriMake it Yours @ My Backyard EdenThe Thrifty Home Refinished Furniture Partygiveaways
IhookedupwithHoHlamespiceBeyond The Picket FenceGet your craft on Thurs.Chic on a Shoestring Decorating PhotobucketFunky Junk's Sat Nite SpecialThe DIY Show Offmmm button Its So Very Cheri
Keeping It Simple
Photobucket
Sumo Sweet StuffMakingGettin' Krafty With It http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
Get Your Craft On Tuesday
http://www.thegypsyscorner.com/

10 comments:

  1. Adorable baby and adorable book! Love the orange. Really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable what a precious darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a teacher too, and it seems like I somehow get even less done with all the time off for break...I guess I do better with some structure, ha! Such a cute book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mother-in-law is currently doing the same for us and our two children! It is such a special gift to give someone, will be cherished forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER CUTE! Another great link to Thrilling Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah adorable outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great memory book- I love the party banner for his 1st birthday! Memories really are priceless! :) Thanks for sharing at Gettin' Krafty With It!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It will become his favorite story book all about him. My grands have done their own scrapbook pages and I made them one where they are bobble head characters and they love looking at themselves. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment because they are Pricele$$ to me!!