Friday, November 26, 2010

PARTY ON, Ryder!!!

 So our 1st Grandson turn 1 on the 23rd and the party was at our house.  I wanted to do something special to recap his first year of life, so I decided to do a picture for every month of his first year and do a picture 'wall'.

Remember these frames from here?  I got them for all for $2.00...this is where it started.

I set them all on a board outside to get a coat of paint.

 The backs are black...thought that's what I wanted...but changed my mind to brown...went better the sign I made.

These had been sitting in someone's garage and they were nasty...so the glass got a cleaning!!

I made 'month' signs on the computer and then glued them to handmade paper.

I glued the signs to another piece of scrapbook paper (the same paper I made the sign with)


Then I just used regualr tape to tape them to the frames.  I was going to hot glue them on, but then figured I would use tape and then I could use the frames again for something else.

 See how cute they turned out...

Not as cute as Ryder....

 It was a fun way to go down 'memory lane' of the past year...

Supplies & cost of pictures - $7
Remembering each month of Ryder's life and smiling at each picture = Pricele$$

I party with these girls every week! Click on their buttons to party with us!
PhotobucketFunky Junk's Saturday Nite SpecialUndertheTableandDreamingPhotobucket The DIY Show Off

Photobucket
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/Wallet-Friendly WednesdayThe Boardwalk BragfestBeyond The Picket FenceHookingupwithHoHGet your craft on Thurs.giveaways
blog button Chic on a Shoestring DecoratingUndertheTableandDreaming

http://www.thegypsyscorner.com/

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the banner and how you did the photos! SO CREATIVE!

    Thank you so much for your super-sweet comment on my blog and also for following me! I'm your newest follower, too!

    {{HUGS}}

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI thanks for coming by my blog! I am very happy to have ya along for the ride :). Your grandson is darling. Thanks again.

    Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby! Great idea with the frames! Really sets off the banner!
    http://www.amaskellantics.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the frames! gorgeous banner too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to create a "memory lane" for my kids. What a great party idea...or even for he scrapbook (minus the frame). Thanks for linking up to Theme Party Thursday. He is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment because they are Pricele$$ to me!!