Monday, November 29, 2010

So Simple, So Pretty

Remember my garage sales scores from
                                      HERE            &              HERE
 I got the Party Lite glass for $1 and the ornaments for 50 cents a bag/box

I used all the purple & black balls for this wreath


But the mosaic and swirled ones I saved to add to my Non-traditional display.  Look at the colors on that baby!!!  The picture really does not do it justice...they are gorgeous!!


I just added all the mosaic and swirled ornaments to the glass...so simple, so pretty.


There are 'bubbles' in the glass...so cool! 

Needs something....don't ya think??????

I found these beautiful peacocks at the bottom of the box of the ornaments I bought....haven't quite figured out how to display them with the ornaments...what do you think?  Any ideas?
I forgot to take a pic during the day, so I had to use the flash for this pic...I'll take more when I'm completely done. :-)

Cost of supplies - $1.50
Time spent to make - 10 minutes
Something so pretty that was so simple = Pricele$$
I party every week with these ladies....go check out their sites...they ROCK!!
UndertheTableandDreamingmmm buttonIts So Very Cheri
The DIY Show Off Keeping It SimpleBWS tips button
Photobucket
Sumo Sweet StuffMakingThe Boardwalk Bragfest http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/BCD 125Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden
http://www.thethriftyhome.comBeyond The Picket FenceHookingupwithHoH



Get your craft on Thurs. Xmas button A Glimpse InsideChic on a Shoestring Decorating
PhotobucketFunky Junk's Saturday Nite Specialhttp://www.thegypsyscorner.com/

20 comments:

  1. I love those colors....I want to incorporate the peacock colors into my everyday decor but I'm not quite sure how I'm going to do that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool wreath! Love the colors, what a great find for only $1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, what great dears Ÿ You really scored. Following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your wonderful comments. I am your newest follower and I love what you did with all of the Christmas ornaments.
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ornaments. I love the colors. I can't wait to see our finished display.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I'm jealous of your $1 garage sale find - I would love to have a big glass like that but don't want to pay a lot for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I'm jealous of your $1 garage sale find - I'd love to have a big glass like that to display things, but I don't want to pay a lot for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, i love those swirled colors. what a fabulous find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the peacocks! They look so cool and you can use them other places year 'round - what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I came over from the link party at Its So Very Cheri. Gosh, your ornaments are beautiful colors. They certainly look great with the peacocks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty I love how you incorporated the peacock colors! What a great deal for $1.50! I love to find things at garage sales and thrift stores. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my Epsom salt ornaments and candle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like them just the way they are. The ornaments are so unique on their own, just let them shine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the fun with ornaments! I just made my first ornament wreath myself. Waiting to add a finishing touch before I post it. Would love for you to come link up!

    http://gigglesglitzandglam.blogspot.com/2010/12/glam-party-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how simple this is. A while ago I thought about how cool this would be for a winter wedding if you were to get personalized ornaments (ie names and date) and fill a vase with them. That way everyone gets a cool favor and at the end of the night your center pieces are gone!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving these colors! It's so glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love putting ornaments in a simple vase like this! And those swirled ornaments are FAB-U-LOUS!
    Thanks for linking these up as well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like it - great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful colors! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment because they are Pricele$$ to me!!