Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Yummo!!!

Well, we got back on track with making our dinners for the week all on Sunday and I have to say...so far, I did pretty good! 

This was baked chicken nuggets with mac n cheese.  This one was alright...next time I will use panko bread crumbs...the italian bread crumbs were a little dry...not bad though.

This was Michelle's, over at 5Dinners1Hour, recipe.  One word - as Rachel Ray would say - YUMMO.  I was really looking forward to this one and it didn't disappoint!!  My husband's only request was more ham...the corners must have shrunk up, because there was no ham in the corners...the middle was extremely tastey!!!

This was Chicken Stir Fry w/ Fried Rice.  The Chicken stir fry I used chicken, cabbage and carrots...I cut everything up on Sunday, so all I had to do was cook it.  The rice I made sort of like what I grew up with but a little healthier.  I used whole wheat rice (Uncle Ben's) and only 4 strips of bacon...yes bacon...I grew up on bacon fried rice - YUM!  But normally I would use a whole pound of bacon, so 4 strips is much better...still tasted good! 

Making decently healthy dinners in no time flat = Pricele$$

1 comment:

  1. I'm following her blog now! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thanks for introducing me!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment because they are Pricele$$ to me!!