Sunday, November 14, 2010

This Week's Menu #5

We took last week off from 'cooking' and I did not like that at all.  My husband was tired of the 'casseroles' and I was kind of burned out on cooking on Sunday, so we ended up eating out almost every night!!  So needless to say, I got back on tract this week and made out this week's menu.  I tried not to make any casseroles...there's one dish that might pass as a casserole, but the name says 'sandwich', so that's my story and I'm sticking to it! 

Somehow I found this very cool site

Michelle makes 5 dinners in 1 hour...now I've been trying to do 5/6 dinners on Sunday, but no way do I get them done in 1 hour!!  You can join her site for $15 for 3 months!!!  That seems like a very good deal.  I haven't joined just yet.  I found some of her recipes on her site that I want to try and I'll get feed back from my husband and son...if they like, then I'll probably sign up!!
The first 4 recipes are Michelle's

Hot Ham Cornbread Sandwich - I can't wait for this one!
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
Chicken Stir Fry
Cheeseburgers

Groceries for the week - approx. $50
Making healthy dinners for my family - Pricele$$

DIY Clubmmm button The DIY Show Off
Keeping It SimpleSumo Sweet StuffBWS tips buttonMakinghttp://www.thegypsyscorner.com/ http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

5 comments:

  1. Oh I am always looking for fast / make ahead recipes so thanks for the tip! Following you now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shantel, I love your menus. I actually spend one day now and then baking casseroles, etc, for a weekly dinner. And my husband and I were talking about it tonight, how I will spend either Monday or Tuesday making a week's worth of dinners so the rest of the week can be easy. Your blog really inspires me. Yummy ideas for dinner as well as economical recipes. How can I go wrong? It's why I'm a follower, hugs tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you gals for your kind words! I 'borrowed' your avatar 'The Answer is Chocolate'...I hope that's ok...I realized when I joined some link parties, that I didn't take pics!!! 'High Street Cottage' - I'm so glad you are following! I'm so glad we got back on track this week...it's just so much easier and so less stressful!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your visit. We all need a few days off now and then. Sounds like you're ready to hit the kitchen again with a great game plan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell us how you would take our technology, and make this the format that the people that
    a distributor has recruited then go on to say how easy it really can be.
    Successful web private student loans for people takes
    careful planning and timely execution to ensure the company's success.

    my homepage; Student Loans for People with Bad Credit

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment because they are Pricele$$ to me!!